<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/kstheam/Midi/cannind.mid" loop="infinite">

Palace of the Tan Sri

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It's Barely Past a Quarter of the Year... but.....

Workload has tripled... homework has quadrupled... and weirdly, the lectures are getting more boring than usual.... and I mean extremely boring, I have never slept before in class in my 5 years of secondary school, but now, in Upper Six, I find that i am dozing off a lot. Particularly in Chem, Maths T I and II and PA Kenegaraan.

I do not think lack of sleep is an issue, since my sleep cycle has been the same since Form 4. Although I had a string of extremely boring teachers in Form 4 and 5, I have never found the need to doze off. I think it may have to do with Tekko, Belly and Ah Too. Those 3 are too bloody boring, especially the first...

Let's see... STPM starts in Nov 10, it is April 13 now.. thus it is roughly in 6 months time.... and in roughly 8-9 months... hasta la vista

My To Do List :
1. Get a new HDD
2. Format this Stupid computer
3. Finish Belly's homework pile which is higher than Mount Ararat

And its bloody hot..

8 Comments:

  • belly teach u which subject?

    gd luck for spm anyway :P

    By Blogger sjune, at 1:00 PM  

  • maths paper 1, i hope he's a better teacher now, now that he's not a "guru disiplin"

    By Blogger samuel_lhc, at 5:00 PM  

  • i heard that he was a good teacher last time

    By Blogger sjune, at 9:21 PM  

  • I can imagine...........

    By Blogger CW TAN, at 3:53 AM  

  • imagine what?

    well what i heard was he was a good teacher but then later when he was the discipline master he berlagak or smtg lidat

    By Blogger sjune, at 8:12 AM  

  • Belly is ok, but tekko.....and ah Too......

    Bleh bleh bleh

    By Blogger K.O.J.A., at 7:21 PM  

  • well, if u think, most teachers have the assumption that u will get tuition anyway, so what is the point of teaching...... so they wont teach their best to be honest.......

    By Blogger CW TAN, at 7:04 AM  

  • but they are paid to teach us

    itu cikgu yg tidak bertanggungjawan lor

    some teachers wont teach 100%
    they'll tell u d whole thing only if u go up n ask them

    By Blogger sjune, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home