<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/kstheam/Midi/cannind.mid" loop="infinite">

Palace of the Tan Sri

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Of Digi and Epson

Long time since I last posted as I had to settle the mad and (recently) sharped-eye Belly's homework that is as high as Mt.Ararat. Not that I have finished it of course ;-)

Nothing much interesting, so I shall get onto the first topic on my mind. Digi, (as the advertisers say it, the better plan) recently increased its validity period from 100 to 120 days for the RM100 reload, and to 60 for RM50. It was rather weird that they did not advertise this in the papers....
Due to this, I shot past my next reload by over 15 days.... next one is the reload bonus :P
Ohya, for all of you who are curious, my current balance is RM730.58 as of this post.... gonna find someway to burn it liao or else gonna hit the max limit soon.

Epson, my old Epson Stylus Photo 720, bought in 2000 has run out of ink recently and try as I might I couldn't find the replcement catridges anywhere ( For the wise guys out there, its a stylus photo printer, meaning it uses a 2 tank 6 colour system, impossible to refill as no one sells 6 colour refils, so don't suggest I refill). Original or fake, both couldn't be found. In the end, I had to look in Prangin E-Tech, One-Stop and finally BJ. Found one old unit in BJ, and oddly was the same place I bought the catridge before and I clearly remembered he had two at that time... seems can't be found in Penang anymore, and the last two I bought from him were the last. What to do? Go to KL loh.... found a set there....so now I have 4 new catridges sitting here on my desk.... 2 black 2 colour...total cost? (RM55+RM65) x 2 = RM240.... no printer change at the moment then :)

Now to write about a week backwards.... MUET, the absolutely horrid paper that most people died in.. on the other hand, I don't really think much of its standard. The weird coincidence was tat a passage in Reading Comphrehension talked about Rabindranath Tagore, Nobel Literature Laureate 1913. I discovered soon after the test ended that Saturday, April 30, was the late Tagore's birthday. Conincidence? Maybe not...

Just yesterday we were treated to a laughfest with Mr.Tio fumbling with numbers..... to quote:

"Do you know what quota is? Let me give you an example.... next year you go into university you will have ...."

He then went on to write 50 35 15 on the board, then mentioned another probability

60 35 15

The class then laughed at him as 60+35+15 would make 110% ... He then realised his error and then spun around to change the values....

"I think the in neh neh only 10%"

That would still make 105%. After another change to 60 30 10, he gave up and concluded that should be right.... Talk about Kelenga Sciao :P


8 Comments:

  • i think it is "un neh neh" not "in neh neh"

    and since u have so much money,play pranks on ur enemy lo,phone them n leave ur phone them leaving them go:"hello?helloooooo?ELLO!!!"

    (but dun think u will b so mou liu)

    since u have so much money,send mms to ppl la

    all those colour pictures

    or go download ringtones.....and then send to me :)

    haha......but will u b so good to send to me :P

    By Blogger sjune, at 8:10 PM  

  • call me here sometime la, i'm bored you know......

    Just call me up to wish me luck in my exams also can???

    By Blogger CW TAN, at 3:43 PM  

  • can share talktime onot?

    if can u send to me la... i'm VERY poor leh =P

    ahahaha juz joking..... ^^

    By Blogger jiahling, at 8:24 PM  

  • what to do, Singh is not a maths teacher. only good in "engkang"...

    By Blogger Kryptos, at 6:23 PM  

  • what is engkang?

    By Blogger sjune, at 9:18 PM  

  • Un neh neh, kalinga teh, kalinga siao, neh neh, neh neh......

    By Blogger K.O.J.A., at 3:06 PM  

  • engkang mah si cakap banyak loh

    By Blogger Kryptos, at 5:42 PM  

  • koja is also an "un neh neh"... he owns a mamak stall

    By Blogger Kryptos, at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home