<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/kstheam/Midi/cannind.mid" loop="infinite">

Palace of the Tan Sri

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

See Not Within, But Without

Many people are blinded.... for sight and intuition are not always clear...

The War Within

A Dark veil is draped before us, Sillhouetting even those with unhindered sight,
I traipse upon this sodden path, Wondering when they would be enlightened,
Much water has flowed under the bridge, But yet many are still in the dark,
Obtuse these people are not, yet easily fooled they are,
For what may seem benign, Will be our undoing.

The Third Reich was thought to be harmless, but became the greatest atrocity,
Loss of democracy, confoundation, of free speech, of Sanity.
Quietly, it has insinuated our ranks and files, and has beguiled our order,
Many are impervious to its presence, many indeed usher it in.

I say to you my Brothers! Take up your blades and your dignity,
And Let us purge this Evil.

Someday this shall be looked upon,
In days much brighter,
Arguments shall happen over this tale,
Outset of a New Age this will be.

Perceived failure we shall not accept,
Over Our lic you have to tread,
Recorded this shall always be,
Regret this I shall not.



This is just written to let off some steam, its based on something true, do not ask me what it is.

1 Comments:

  • This day we fight! By all that you hold dea on this good earth, I bid your stand, men of the West!!!

    By Blogger w Y, at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home